This fantastic challenge was posted over at KJ's Book Nook (click here to see her post) and I decided I just had to join in!
I actually read a LOT of books. But it's hard to keep up with which ones I've read. Since becoming an author, I'm often too busy to keep track of what I've read. So it looks like I've read NOTHING. But we're going to fix that in 2020. I'm going to read with a purpose, and KJ inspired me. So, here's my list for her 2020 Reading Challenge.....
1. A book you meant to read in 2019: Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
2. A book that won an award in 2019: The Traitor's Game by Jennifer A. Nielsen
3. A book published in 2020: A Proper Charade by Esther Hatch
4. A book you haven't read by an author you love: The Husband Maneuver by Karen Witemeyer
5. A book by a new to you author: As Bright as Heaven by Susan Meissner
6. A book with 400 pages or more: Blood Heir by Amélie Wen Zhao
7. A book with 200 pages or less: The Love Knot by Karen Witemeyer
8. A book with a beautiful cover: The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young
9. A book you've read but haven't reviewed: Among Sand and Sunrise by Stacy Henrie
10. A book set in a country you want to visit: Seeing Mary by Sarah Adams
11. A book with the letter "W" in the title: Sisters of Shadow and Light by Sara B. Larson
12. A book with recipes inside: Lemon Tart by Josi Kilpack
13. A book you got for free: Curse and Consequence by Savannah Jezowski
14. A book that cost you more than $5: Matchmaking for Beginners by Maddie Dawson
15. A book published in your birthday month: For the Lady of Lowena by Deborah M. Hathaway
16. A book with a three word title: Marrying Miss Milton by Ashtyn Newbold
17. A book that's been on your TBR list for 2+ years: Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
18. A book you love that never fails to make you smile: The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
19. A book WITHOUT people on the cover: Where the Watermelons Grow by Cindy Baldwin
20. A book by an author's pen name: TBD
Graphic from KJ's Book Nook, Original Reading Challenge Posted HERE.
1/25/2020 05:30:13 pm
I came here from your 'What should I read next' email. Have you read At First Glance by Susan L Tuttle? If you what to add something contemporary to you list I would highly recommend it!
1/31/2020 11:01:09 pm
I also came to this list from your email TBR. Good luck with moving that is always a big undertaking. I would recommend the following:
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Affiliate Links Used In Posts
Sally Britton's books on Goodreads
His Bluestocking Bride (Branches of Love #3)
ratings: 1062 (avg rating 4.21)
The Earl and His Lady (Branches of Love #4)
ratings: 1008 (avg rating 4.36)
The Gentleman Physician (Branches of Love #2)
ratings: 680 (avg rating 4.20)
The Social Tutor (Branches of Love #1)
ratings: 656 (avg rating 4.11)
Miss Devon's Choice (Branches of Love #5)
ratings: 517 (avg rating 4.45)